fbpx

Modern complex in Oba

  • From €81,000
Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • HM30273
  • Property ID
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1+1,3+1
  • Bedroom
For Sale

Modern complex in Oba

Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • From €81,000

Overview

Property ID: HM30273
  • HM30273
  • Property ID
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 1+1,3+1
  • Bedroom

Description

This complex raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba , consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqm totally 35 apartments in 2  Blocks. 

The land size  is 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements. 

The construction is planned to start on November 2019 and delivery date is June 2021. 

 

This complex is equipped with following facilities and specifications ; 

 

Communual : 

 

  • Outdoor Swimming Pool 
  • Aquapark
  • Children Pool 
  • Children Playground 
  • Generator 
  • CCTV Security Camera
  • Fitness Center 
  • Sauna 
  • Car Parking 
  • Elevator
  • Bbq Pergola

 

Apartment  Interrior : 

 

  • Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)
  • American Panel CNC Doors 
  • Spot Lights in Living Rooms 
  • High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows 
  • Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars 
  • High quality granite floors 
  • Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets 
  • High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards 
  • Granite Kitchen Worktops 
  • Internet and TV connections
  • Steel Doors

 

Distances to some places : 

 

  • 1 km to the Beach 
  • 300 M to the Hospital
  • 350 M Shopping Center
  • 4 km to Alanya City Center
  • 750 M to Oba Center
  • 100m to Market&Restaurant
  • Address Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • State/county Alanya
  • Zip/Postal Code 07460
  • Area Oba
  • Country Turkey

Details

Updated on March 11, 2022 at 4:23 pm
  • Property ID: HM30273
  • Price: From €81,000
  • Bedroom: 1+1,3+1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Compare listings

Compare
HomeMax
  • HomeMax