fbpx

New project in Oba

  • From €91,000
Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • HM30208
  • Property ID
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2+1,3+1
  • Bedrooms
For Sale

New project in Oba

Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • From €91,000

Overview

Property ID: HM30208
  • HM30208
  • Property ID
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2+1,3+1
  • Bedrooms

Description

This residence raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba, consisting of 

6 units of 1+1 54 sqm
6 units of 2+1 86 sqm

6 units of 2+1 117 sqm
2 units of 3+1 duplexes 172 sqm  

2 units of 3+1 duplexes 213 sqm  

totally 22 apartments in a single Block. 

The land size  is 3060 sqm and only 40% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 60% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements. 

This construction is planned to start on 30.09.2021 and delivery date is 30.12.2022

 

The Residence is equipped with following facilities and specifications ; 

 

Communual : 

 

  • Outdoor Swimming Pool 
  • Sauna 
  • Children Pool 
  • Children Playground 
  • Generator 
  • CCTV Security Camera
  • Fitness Center 
  • Car Parking 
  • Elevators
  • Bbq Pergola

 

Apartment  Interrior : 

 

  • Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)
  • American Panel CNC Doors 
  • Spot Lights in Living Rooms 
  • High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows 
  • Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars 
  • High quality granite floors 
  • Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets 
  • High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards 
  • Granite Kitchen Worktops 
  • Internet and TV connections
  • Steel Doors

 

Distances to some places : 

 

  • 1600m to The Beach 
  • 200m to Market Place
  • 300m to Market&Restaurant
  • 6km to Alanya City Center
  • 300m to New High Way
  • Address Oba Mahallesi, Alanya, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07460, Turkey
  • State/county Alanya
  • Zip/Postal Code 07460
  • Area Oba
  • Country Turkey

Details

Updated on March 11, 2022 at 3:54 pm
  • Property ID: HM30208
  • Price: From €91,000
  • Bedrooms: 2+1,3+1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale

Compare listings

Compare
HomeMax
  • HomeMax